Green & Gold Club
Green and Gold Athletic boosters
For many years, Muskegon Catholic Central have been blessed by the generosity of the Green & Gold Club. Athletic boosters raise money to assist MCC student athletes in an array of areas, ranging from new uniforms and equipment, to transportation and athletic facility upgrades.
The majority of booster funds are raised through our monthly 50/50 raffle. This is extremely popular because a winner is drawn each month, and the cash prize is anywhere from $500 to $1000 or more depending on ticket sales. Tickets are $1 each, and there is no limit of how many may be purchased. Tickets may be purchased at any time during the year.
- Request your 50/50 Tickets Online using our secure form
- 50/50 Tickets Printable Order Form
- Printable Gift Tag
Growing our Membership is imperative to the success of the Green & Gold Club. Membership is open to anyone who supports athletic programs at Muskegon Catholic Central.
The Green & Gold Club meets the THIRD MONDAY of the Month at 6:30pm at the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS MEETING HALL at 2915 Fairfield.
Thank you for your continued support of the tradition of excellence that is MCC athletics!
2022 Officers & Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Christopher & Kristin Barnhill
- Treasurer: Kimberly Plyler
- Secretary: Mary Arends-Lamach
- 2 year Board Members: Amanda Sukup & Barb Wehnes
Follow MCC Athletics
- Muskegon St. Joseph’s Federal Credit Union
- My Auto Import Center
- Quality Tool and Stamping
- January – Ron Chandonnet
- January – Dave Kotecki
- February – Beverly Ring
- March – Allan Lowe
- April- Tom Schultz
- May- Bruce & Janine Ferenz
- June- SpendMend
- July- Laura & Joe McKenna
- August- Ken Callow
- September- Wayne LaPointe
- October- Beth Chandonnet
- November- Michael Sigman
- December- Dave Olejarczyk