Small Blessings Childcare
The Small Blessings Childcare program serves registered Muskegon Catholic Central Preschool and Elementary (grades K-6th) families who need a safe, fun, and caring environment for their children before school and/or after school. The center is open when the Elementary school is in session and hours vary based on enrollment/schedules.
Your child will enjoy a variety of activities including art exploration, literature exposure, math and science exploration, dramatic play, large and small motor experiences, music and rhyme activities, card and board games, outdoor activities, homework assistance, and free choice. Weekly themes are coordinated with the preschool program and incorporate activities from the Curiosity Corner curriculum.
- Grades Kindergarten-6th: Before the start of school and after school
- Preschool: Before the start of school, after school and on off days for the 3 day program
Please use the form below to contact the Childcare Director, Megan Rosema. She will review your information and contact you with the necessary paperwork for your student to attend childcare. If you have more questions please feel free to email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 231-755-2201 ext#3710 for more information.
Daycare Forms & Links
- Child In Care Statement Form
- Child Information Record Card
- Commitment Form
- Disruptive Behavior Form
- Financial Responsibility Form
- Handbook Confirmation
- Immunization Confirmation Form
- Parent Licensing Notebook Form
- Registration Form
- Small Blessings Handbook
- Written Information Packet Form
- Childcare COVID Response & Preparedness Plan
Brightwheel Childcare Portal
Beginning this fall, Small Blessings will be using Brightwheel to communicate with parents and collect payments.
Childcare Interest Form
Want to find out more about Small Blessings Childcare? Complete the form below and we will respond to you as soon as possible.