WHY MUSKEGON CATHOLIC CENTRAL?
Since 1953, Muskegon Catholic Central has been blessed to educate our students through Christian values and academic excellence, all within a compassionate Christ-centered educational environment.
No matter the grade, Preschool through 12th, the education your child will receive at Muskegon Catholic Central will be exceptional and comprehensive. Beyond the classroom, we help students live full lives guided by Gospel values of faith, acceptance, forgiveness and compassion.
- School & Parish ministry
- Weekly Mass
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Celebration of Holy Days
- Service Learning
Muskegon Catholic Central’s curriculum is both rigorous and meaningful.
- Tailored to the understanding and capabilities of each student
- MAP and SAT scores consistently above state and national averages
- Class sizes that allow teachers to focus on the educational and spiritual needs of each child
- 98% of our students go on to college
- Graduates receive an average of $63,000 in college scholarships
Muskegon Catholic Central offers a variety of curricular and extracurricular K-12 programs in the arts, sciences, and athletics. Participation gives our students the opportunity to exhibit good sportsmanship, honesty and teamwork in all of their endeavors.
- 80% of our students are involved in activities outside of the classroom
- Close to 100 students are involved in our spring musical each year- on stage or behind the scenes
- Our choir was blessed with the opportunity to sing to the Pope on a trip to the Vatican
- Our art students have won numerous awards and scholarships
- 21 championship-caliber high school sports