2021 Alumni Directory
Muskegon Catholic Central alumni are invited to participate in our Alumni Directory project by submitting updated contact information. We are partnering with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to collect and update information of our more that 9,000 alumni worldwide. Printed directories will be made available to alumni.
The directory provides an opportunity for you to connect with fellow Crusaders. The extensive directory will be available in both hardcover and digital for for any alumni who wish to purchase it, and will be a valuable tool for Crusaders looking to reconnect with classmates or broaden their MCC network.
Watch for postcards in the mail and emails with instructions on how to submit your information. Thank you for helping us keep our database up to date!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s legit! We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a family owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for almost 100 years. This project allows Muskegon Catholic Central to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our alumni.
Yes, in a few different ways:
- Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
- Legacy – preserves the history of our school
- Revenue – generates non-dues revenue for alumni programs
- Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our school
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will redact PII (Personal Identifiable information) from any and all electronic files that we have supplied or were produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
- If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Muskegon Catholic Central project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
- If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
- If you did not receive a postcard or email, you may call the dedicated Muskegon Catholic Central update line at 1-888-794-9349.
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com or to the school directly.
The Muskegon Catholic Central High School Alumni Directory is available for sale only to Muskegon Catholic Central High School alumni. You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in March of 2021, the directories will be distributed in March of 2022.
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of this for you.