Thoughts and Musings by Ken Rasp - Happy Mother' Day - 05122019
Happy Mother’s Day
My thoughts and prayers go out to all Crusader Moms. May your day be filled with love and enrichment. I pray that our Father God bless each of you and give you strength and good health to continue being His fruitful instruments of love in the world. I especially ask today especially that our Blessed Mother ever protect all you and to provide for all your needs. Have a Blessed and wonderful Mother’s Day.
Blessing Prayer for Mother’s Day
God of Love, listen to this prayer.
- God of Holy People, of Sarah, Ruth, and Rebekah; God of holy Elizabeth, mother of John, of Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus, bend down Your ear to this request and bless all mothers in our Crusader family.
- Bless her with the strength of Your spirit, she who has taught her children how to stand and walk.
- Bless her with the melody of Your love, she who has shared how to speak, how to sing and how to pray to You.
- Bless her with a place at Your eternal dinner table, she who has fed and nurtured the life that was formed within her while still helpless but embraced in her love.
- Bless her today, now, in this lifetime, with good things, with health. Bless her with joy, love, laughter, and pride in her child/children and surround her with many good friends.
- May she who carried life in her womb be carried one day to Your divine embrace: there, for all eternity, to rejoice with her family and friends.
- This blessing and all grace, we pray, descend upon the mother of our family.
Posted on Sun, May 12, 2019
by Ken Rasp