The deadline for the Bishop's Scholarship is December 21st. Prior to the application deadline, Muskegon Catholic Central will host two SMART AID workshops that are designed to help families have access to computers. At the workshop you will be able to complete the SMART AID Application, answer any questions you may have about the application process, and to check already completed application forms for accuracy.
Please consider attending our workshop on Wednesday, December 14th from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in Elementary Room #330 (children are welcome to come along). The workshop is for you to drop-in any time at your convenience.
Before attending the workshops, please ensure you gather the correct supporting documents listed below and bring the documents with you to the workshop:
Unfortunately applications submitted without documentation cannot be processed.
- Most recent paystubs
- 2015 W-2 forms for all jobs.
- 2015 filed tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- 2015 filed business tax return (if applicable only): 1120, 1120S, 1065 (if applicable only)
- Supplemental income documentation (if applicable only): Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support,
- 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.
- If you are unable to provide any of the aforementioned items, please submit a Special Circumstance Letter indicating which document(s) you are unable to provide and why.
- Expenses Documentation- Please have the following information handy when filling out the application:
Monthly rent (when applicable)
Annual Renter’s insurance (when applicable)
Annual energy expenses (electricity; gas, oil, coal, water, sewage)
Mortgage information (monthly payment, total still owed, market value)
Property tax (if not included in tax returns)
Rental income and expenses