We are implementing a new online system for tracking service learning. Students will log in to x2VOL to look for service opportunities, enter service hours, and view their progress in fulfilling the requirements.
Please follow these steps to sign up with our new system for tracking service hours, x2VOL. Some steps may be omitted if the school has already entered your information into the system.
- Go to x2vol.com/login.html
- Click on "First time user?"
- Type "Muskegon Catholic Central" in the search box and click on "Search".
- Select "Muskegon Catholic Central High School" from the drop down menu.
- Enter your last name and student ID and click on Search.
- Enter contact information and click on "Proceed"
- Fill out the interest assessment so volunteer opportunities can be tailored to your interest. Then click on "Proceed".
- Select a password and enter it into both of the password fields. Please make sure its something you can remember as its not linked to your other school accounts.
- Select your graduating class.
- Accept the terms by clicking the boxes and confirm your age.
- Click on "Complete Registration".
Click on the following links to learn more about how to use x2VOL...